- * Urban flat bar bike on 650B wheel platform.
- * 6061-T6 triple butted aluminium with cage, rack and fender mounts, QR dropouts, 68 mm BSA shell and post mount disc brakes.
- * Full aluminium disc fork with cage, fender and rack mounts.
- * Front derailleur compatible.
|Color 1||Matt Pewter|
|Frame||6061-T6 triple butted aluminium, QR, rack / fender mounts, 68 mm BSA shell|
|Fork||6061 aluminium, QR dropouts, with fender / rack / triple cage mounts, internal light cable routing|
|Headset||NECO H282 sealed external aheadset, 1.1/8”|
|Seat clamp||BOMBTRACK ORIGIN forged aluminium seat clamp, 31.8 mm|
|Weight frameset||1660 g frame (size M, incl. hanger)810 g fork (300 mm steerer)|
|Maximum rider weight||110 kg incl. luggage|
|ASTM riding condition||1|
|BB Standard||BSA – 68 mm shell width|
|Headset Standard (S.H.I.S.)||EC34 / 28.6 | EC34 / 30|
|Fork Max Tire Clearance w/o fender||650B x 50C / 700C x 35C|
|Frame Max Tire Clearance w/o fender||650B x 50C / 700C x 35C|
|Maximum chainring clearance 1x||38 T with 45 mm chainline|
|Maximum chainring clearance 2x||50 / 34 T with 45 mm chainline|
|Seat Post Diameter||27.2 mm|
|Seat clamp diameter||31.8 mm|
|Brake mount front||PM|
|Brake mount rear||FM|
|Maximum rotor clearance front||180 mm|
|Maximum rotor clearance rear||160 mm|
|Front through axle||–|
|Rear through axle||–|
|ISO testing standard||Road|
* Our bike size recommendation generally represents a rough guideline for quickly narrowing down the sizes from which to choose based on the body height. Bike fitting is a complex topic and other measurements and factors have to be accounted for as well. Since no two human bodys are exactly the same it is not possible to give a 100% correct advice for everyone. Therefore BOMBTRACK cannot guarantee for the stated recommendations to be correct for every individual customer. The best way to work out the correct size is to consult a local BOMBTRACK dealer or a professional bike fitter and have them determine the needed size.