What use is the best bike lock if a pickpocket can quietly remove it? The Abus Alarmbox 2.0 puts an end to that. Once mounted on the bike and activated, the alarm system will react to movement with a shrill alarm tone. The piercing 100 decibels will reliably frighten off any potential thieves.
The 2.0 version of the box comes with a housing that can integrate further adapter chains by Abus. Perfect for short stops, as the unit is deactivated through the use of a single key. The alarm system also responds to attempts to break open the lock at the chain. If you prefer to use a heavy U-lock for longer stops, you can also use adapter chains or cables to secure additional objects like bike trailers, helmets or components with the alarm system.
Of course, the Abus Alarmbox 2.0 is not only suitable for securing bicycles, but you can also use it to lock your e-scooter, motorbike, car trailer or barbecue device. The flexibility of the mounting system with two adjustable metal bands offer you unlimited possibilities. The box can be deactivated or removed from the frame bracket for battery replacement with a key.
• Acoustic alarm system for bike security
• Can integrate Abus adapter chains/cables (separately available)
• Reacts to movements with a loud alarm sound
• 3D position detection senses movement in all three dimensions
• Pauses after 15 seconds and reactivates itself
• Intelligent alarm gives a warning beep for short movements
• Mounted on a frame bracket with flexible metal bands (can be cut to length)
• Also suitable for e-scooters, motor scooters, as well as around the house and garden
• Material: plastic (housing)
• Volume: approx. 100 dB
• Battery: CR2 lithium battery (in the box)
• Dimensions: approx. 19 x 55 x 85 cm
• Weight: approx. 430 g
In the box:
• 1 Abus Alarmbox alarm system black
• 1 Frame Bracket incl. bands
• 2 Keys
• 1 CR2 Battery
Adapter chains or adapter cables are not included. For compatible chains see prod. code 2319511 (Abus IvyTex Adaptor Chain) or prod. code 1992780 (Abus Pro Tectic Adaptor Chain).