The ABUS Chain Lock Catena 6806 reflective with security level 6 of 15 offers a good protection and is particularly suitable for parking spots where there is a low risk of theft.
Tradition meets innovative design: Abus Catena 6806K reflective Chain Lock
Chain locks have always enjoyed great popularity among experienced cyclists. This is not surprising, as they have some unique properties. Just like the Catena 6806. For one thing, the lock is lightweight and easy to transport. It can be stored folded in a bag or alternatively wrapped around the seat post of the bike. On the other hand, it is so flexible that it is possible to chain your bike to almost any location without any problems. The Catena 6806 can still fit in even in the tightest of spaces and can be used whenever the bike is used.
Features – Abus CATENA 6806K reflective
- 6 mm thick square chain with textile sleeve that prevents damage to paintwork
- The chain is made of specially hardened steel
- Convenient compact transport by wrapping the chain around the seat post
- Good protection at low theft risk
- Recommended for securing entry level bicycles
- Very easy handling, because only one end of the chain has to be locked
- Reflective cover around the chain
- Security level: 6 out of 15
- Locking type: Reversible key
- Locking: Different locking
- Bracket: Without bracket
- Diameter: 6mm
Length (choose variant)
- 950g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 Abus Catena 6806 reflective Chain Lock
- 2 Reversible Keys
The ABUS level system
Very different requirements can be placed on a bicycle lock. The two main aspects are the wheel, which should be secured, and the location where you want to connect it. But the weight of the lock also plays a role – a lock for on the road should not be too heavy, in contrast to securing it at home. The ABUS level system is a transparent system that reflects the degree of security of the lock. The scale – represented as a speedometer – ranges up to level 15 for bicycle locks, making it easier to find the right lock for you and your bike!