Roadbikes, Singlespeed as well as Cyclocross and Gravelbikes – all these bikes come without a mudguard. But what if it rains or it has rained and the road, trail or other terrain is wet? Then it’s time to install ASS SAVERS!
Before the first use, a bit origami is necessary. The pre-folded edges of the mudguard still need to be folded as seen in the video below. The small mudguard is then placed from behind under the Saddle pushed and attached to the front of the saddle rails with the newly patented FLIP-TIP™ system. Apart from your hands, no tools are necessary! The FLIP-TIP™ technology allows the Ass Saver with a easy folding of the tip securely attached to the saddle. To unlock, simply flip the tip back down and push the Ass Saver back. The system is fully compatible with all types of carbon saddle rails.
The new Ass Saver model is much easier to install even with a mounted saddlebag than previous models. Of course, one hundred percent compatibility cannot be guaranteed here.
The ASS SAVERS Regular are made of polypropylene (PP) and are perfect for the kind of bikes mentioned above and can be used on tire widths of 23-35mm.
Here is another collaboration with the Swedish artist MANDER, who has already designed record covers for the hip-hop legend KRS-One.
- Simple mudguard for attachment to the saddle rails
- Keeps your butt and back dry on wet roads
- Simple, fast and tool-free assembly
- Only needs to be folded on first use (see video)
- Newly patented FLIP-TIP™ fastening system
- Suitable for tire widths between 22-35 mm
- Only 19g weight
- Material: recycled polypropylene (PP)
- Dimensions: 380 x 102 x 8mm
- Made in Sweden