• Frameset: BLB Classic-R 4130 Double Butted Chromoly
• Fork: BLB Flat Crown Fork
• Handlebars: Alloy Drop
• Stem: BLB Lil Quill 80mm
• Grips: Velo Rubber
• Headset: Tange 1” threaded
• Bottom bracket: Tange Sealed 68x107mm
• Crankset: BLB Alloy 48t
• Freewheel: BLB 17t
• Chain: KMC
• Pedals: Alloy Track
• Seat post: Alloy 27.2mm
• Saddle: BLB Raven (vegan leather)
• Brakes: Alloy brake calipers
• Brake levers: Alloy
• Hubs: lightweight Aluminium (sealed)
• Rims: 30mm deep double wall Alloy
• Spokes: 14g stainless steel w/ brass nipples
• Tires: Thickslick 25c
• Weight: 9.5kg (55cm)
CLASSIC FIXIE & SINGLE SPEED BIKE
The City Classic is a single speed commuter inspired by the quality and style of 70’s classic steel track bikes.
Building on our success at building custom bikes for a decade, we’ve used our extensive knowledge and experience to create what we’d bill as the ideal city cycle.
The City Classic aims to emulate the same heady feelings felt by riders such as Antequil, Coppi and Merckx while providing an ultra reliable no-nonsense commuting platform.
Equipped with a quality finishing kit and possessing an elegance lacking in modern mass produced machines the City Classic is the perfect balance of style and substance.