Equipped with three speed hub, BLB Classic Commuter provides all the elegance and passion of City Classic single speed with the flexibility of multiple gearing options.
Riser bars allow one to adopt a comfortable, upright cruising position, allowing for better visibility of the road ahead.
Don’t think that the three speed is dull though – it shares the same track inspired geometry as the City Classic; it’s positive handling a joy to ride on congested city streets.
• Frameset: BLB Classic-R 4130 Double butted Chromoly
• Fork: BLB Flat Crown Fork
• Handlebars: Alloy Riser bars
• Stem: BLB Lil Quill 80mm
• Grips: Black Rubber
• Shifters: Shimano Nexus Revo
• Headset: Tange 1” threaded
• Bottom bracket: Tange Sealed 68x107mm
• Crankset: BLB Alloy 48t
• Chain: KMC
• Pedals: Alloy Track
• Seat post: Alloy 27.2mm
• Saddle: BLB Raven (vegan leather)
• Brakes: Alloy brake calipers
• Brake levers: BLB B-Levers
• Front hub: lightweight Aluminium (sealed)
• Rear hub: Shimano Nexus 3spd internal
• Rims: 30mm deep double wall Alloy
• Spokes: 14g stainless steel w/ brass nipples
• Tires: Thickslick 28c
• Weight: 10.7kg (55cm)