- New woven label on the outside of the folded pocket.
- Moulded Velcro at the back.
- Pointed webbing end for easy insertion through the saddle loop.
- Reinforced protection at handlebar hinge stress point.
- Reversed pocket acts as the padded protection for folding pedal.
- Luggage loop for attaching identification or luggage tag.
- Two-way zip to allow access to saddle from the top of the cover.
- Elasticated hem creates a secure fit around the bottom of the bike.
- Woven Brompton tab at the end of zip which doubles as a pull tab.
- The cover is shaped so it fits without slack.
- The cover fits all Brompton bikes, except B75, due to this bike not having a folding pedal.
- Suggestion: if you open the cover from the zip puller on the top and adjust the cover, the saddle can be used as a grab handle for rolling the bike.
- Colour: Black.
- Material: 140D Ripstop nylon with water resistant PU coating.
- Weight (approx.): 215g.
Bike Cover with integrated pouch
The Brompton bike cover is a 2 in 1. Instead of 2 separate items, you now have the bike cover with an integrated pouch. Often useful, especially on public transport, the zip-up Brompton Cover is quick to fit and remove with an elasticated hem for a secure fit around the bottom of the bike. It fits nicely on all Brompton bikes, including Brompton Electric.