– Vulcanised Natural Rubber Saddle Top
– Flexible and Robust Touring Surface
– UV + Abrasion-Resistant Waterproof Nylon Top
– Nose-piece and Saddle Plate in Fibreglass
– Reinforced Nylon
– Durable, Anodised Aluminium Rivets
– Tubular Steel Rails
– Commuting in the city
– Road cycling
– Travelling the globe
– Gravel & Bikepacking
– Aluminium rivets
– Steel rail with black powder coating
– Vulcanised Natural Rubber and Nylon Top.
– All weather conditions
Length: 283 mm
Width: 164 mm
Height: 52 mm
Weight: +- 464 g
– Riding position: Angled riding position
– Naturally Flexible Rubber: Our Cambium saddles are made from flexible natural rubber, harvested from trees.
– All-surface absorption: Designed to absorb shocks and smooth out the ride.
– Continuously comfortable: Provides natural comfort for the duration of the ride in all conditions, over all terrain, performing consistently over time and through constant use.
– Moves with you: Rubber is a natural substance that reacts to and follows the rider’s movements.