Campagnolo Ekar Chain 13-speed – 117 Links – C-Link (with Lock Link)
Born on the summit of the Ekar – Campagnolo’s 1×13-speed gravel drivetrain
Just as Campagnolo’s pioneering first quick-release lever had its origins on Passo Croce D’Aune, the innovative gravel-riding-oriented Ekar groupset was born on the top of another mountain, located near Campagnolo’s current headquarters: the Ekar.
Off the pavement, the Ekar boasts trails and paths, climbs and descents that fully embody the challenges of Italian gravel riding. The Ekar components offer a 1×13-speed drivetrain as it should be: with wide range, close gearing and no compromises.
Campagnolo Ekar C13 chain
A drivetrain – basically the entire bike – is nothing without a chain to keep it all running. That’s why Campagnolo always kept this essential component in focus during the fundamental development of the gravel-specific Ekar 1×13-speed drivetrain, and treated it with appropriate prominence. But the developers at Campagnolo didn’t just want the chain to work, they knew it had to be a crucial element for effective and reliable operation in the harshest environments that gravel riding can bring.
The Nickel Teflon treated C13 chain was specifically designed to operate efficiently and safely with the Narrow-Wide sprocket system. Although it is the narrowest chain Campagnolo has ever made, it is still strong, light, durable and amazingly efficient.
Highlights of the Campagnolo Ekar chain
- specially designed for the Ekar 1×13-speed Gravel drivetrain
- matched to the Narrow-Wide tooth design of chainring and sprockets – efficient drive, smooth shifting and high level of safety
- narrow profile – light, strong and efficient
- strong, durable links – different types of steel and coatings for strength and wear resistance
- unique impregnation system with ultrasonic bath lubrication – for long lasting efficiency
- available with Classic Pin or C-Link locking system
- weight: approx. 242 grams (manufacturer’s specification)