Revised pure travel geometry for the Interrail, alongside with a blue look.
The double FSA Omega Compact Megaexo adds the freedom to pick the favorite itinerary. Tyres are WTB Byway with tan sidewall for a further taste of travel in style.
Double trouble handlebar, already appreciated by travelers all over the world, guarantees a series of handle positions capable to functionally change the rider posture, varying between comfort, power take-off and more aerodynamic position; the advanced double tube also offers the possibility to mount the large number of travel accessories and handlebar bags offered by the market.
- Frame: COLUMBUS Chrome double-butted steel.
- Fork: COLUMBUS Cr-Mo steel, 1″-1/8.
- Rims: SHINING 700C, 32H.
- Hubs: Formula 6 Bolt Disc
- Tire clearance: 700C up to 40mm, with fenders.
- Tires: WTB Byway / 700x34C / tan sidewall
- Crankset: FSA Omega Mega Exo / 48/32T. Size 170 (S) 172.5 (M/L) 175 (XL)
- Bottom bracket: FSA, BSA 68mm.
- Chain: KMC X10.
- Gearbox: SHIMANO DEORE / 10-speed / 11-36T.
- Pedals: Not included.
- Brakes: TEKTRO. Hydraulic disc.
- Stem: CINELLI 6061. 90mm (S) 100mm (M) 110mm (L/XL)
- Handlebar: CINELLI Double Trouble / Ø 31.8 / 660mm (S/M/L/XL)
- Post: CINELLI 6061 Seat Post / Ø27.2 / L350
- Saddle: WTB Volt
- Weight: 11.2 kg (size M).
- Accessories: Front and rear fenders and rack eyelets/Triple eyelet fork blades/FD ready/Headlight hole
Are you looking for a versatile bicycle for tours but also riding around town? That’s fast on asphalt and gravel and that adapts to your position in the saddle? The Cinelli Hobootleg Interrail Emerald Pathway Gravel Bicycle could be what you’re looking for!
The highly durable COLUMBUS Cromor triple-butted steel tube frame stays beautiful after many, many, many kilometers on different terrains. The electrophoretic paint protects it from rust. Its handlebar has different adjustment possibilities: flat, it allows the assembly of front luggage. As you adjust the angle of the handlebar, you can change your position to increase comfort or for better aerodynamics.
In summary, the Hobootleg Interrail is a very versatile bike that serves both to go around town, on gravel or to make excursions without being heavy. It offers different possibilities of installing reliable disc brakes. Ideal for exploring and to discover what kind of cyclist you are!