- X2 outsole – nylon shank, EVA midsole and Vibram tread, stiffness index 3
- 1x BOA L6 dial & single Velcro strap
- Weight: 414g (size 42 – 1/2 pair)
- Clima: weatherproof/breathable upper
- Ripstop fabric: woven fabric resistant to tearing and ripping
- Integrated knitted gaiter: seals out debris
- X2 outsole: Vibram grip for traction, on and off the bike
The Clima X2’s construction makes it possible to adapt to these conditions. It features a weatherproof liner that also allows moisture vapor to escape, helping regulate temperature and improve comfort. The upper’s outside offers protection from the elements: its layered, hardwearing ripstop woven fabric resists tearing and ripping. A PU-laminated toecap and side reinforcements add further protection and durability, while the integrated sock- like knitted gaiter seals out dust and debris.
The X2 outsole expresses the versatility of these shoes: engineered to deliver an optimal balance between efficient pedaling performance and flexibility for comfort and control, on and off the bike, so riders are covered for those hike-a-bike moments. The compressed EVA midsole provides stability and cushioning, while the Vibram XS Trek Evo rubber tread ensures grip and traction, whatever the conditions underfoot.