PRODUCT INFORMATION “CDX FRONT SPROCKET, 46T, 5-B, BCD-130”
Gates Carbon Drive belt drive offers a powerful and reliable drive system for any bike. Clean, quiet and low maintenance, these characteristics highlight all Gates Carbon Drive products. The different Gates Carbon Drive system variants have been specially developed for different areas of use when cycling. Thus, an optimally suitable product can always be offered for each area.
The CDX series represents the pinnacle of Gates Carbon Drive technology. CDX stands for best materials, highest manufacturing standards and innovative design solutions. CDX components guarantee maximum efficiency and durability with perfect function. This makes them the first choice for anyone who uses their bike or e-bike daily, excessively, or as sports equipment, 365 days a year, under the highest loads, in all track conditions and in any weather.
Gates CDX belts have extra reinforced carbon fibers and an extra abrasion resistant polyurethane tread. CDX components are the strongest and most durable carbon drive components and therefore also ideally suited for use on mountain bikes and EMTB with mid-mounted motors and high torques.
- sprocket made of 6061 aluminum
- available with 4 hole (bolt circle 104mm) and / or 5 hole (bolt circle 130mm) mountings
- wear-resistant due to hard anodized surface
- open tooth profile (mudports) for trouble-free operation even under adverse conditions such as snow or mud
- weight-optimized, cutting-edge design
- Center Track design with a central guide flange prevents the belt from running off
- 11mm pitch
There are no reviews yet.