The Blinder Link rear bike light is an innovative and powerful light designed to grab the attention of other road users, and be a pleasure to use.
Available in two practical mounting options:
Blinder Link Saddle mounts just below the saddle, keeping your seat post clear of clutter and placing your rear light at the best position for maximum visibility.
Blinder Link Rack tackles the problem that using racks can often obscure the riders rear lights, mounting on the back of the rack.
No ordinary bike light
Blinder Link is an impressive bike light that’s simple to use, while being stacked with innovative features that you’ll love.
– Specialised mounting system
– 8 eye-catching modes
– 100% waterproof with IP67 rating
– Bright & punchy 100 lumen output
– Be seen from over 1 km
– USB-C rechargeable
– Up to 50 hr runtime
– Low battery & charge indicator
Purposeful Mounting Bracket
Blinder Link is available in two specific mounting options, for the rear rack or under the saddle (shown in this image).
Latest Chip on Board Tech
Efficient Chip on Board (COB) LEDs provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time.
Easy On / Off Clip Attachment
Blinder Link has a unique clip design that allows a rider to quickly & easily remove or attach the light from the mount.
Charge & Low Battery Indicator
When low on battery the lights beside the button will glow red. When charging, the lights will turn green and then turn off once charged.
– Bulb type: Chip On Board (COB) LEDs
– Light output range: Steady On-High: 100 lm
Steady On-Low: 20 lm
– Light modes: 8
– Programmable with Modemaker: No
– Aero seat post compatible: Yes
– Low battery indicator: Yes
– Run-time: High: 50 hrs
Low: 4 hrs
– Charge time: 4 h
– Rechargeable: Yes (USB-C)
– Weight: +- 74 g / 2.6 oz
– Height: 51 mm
– Width: 44 mm
– Length: 77 mm
– Waterproof: Yes, IP67 rating
– Operating temp: -20 to 50 °C / -4 to 122 °F
– Optimum charging temp: 20 to 22 °C / 68 to 72 °F (Room Temperature)