The unmatched versatility of this gravel bike gives its rider pure, unfettered freedom and access virtually everywhere. Sprint from asphalt to cinder path, swerve onto some singletrack, cut across to a gravel road, unspool a few miles, hop a gutter, cut through the alley, and back into the bike lane.
– 68 mm PF30 bb shell (adaptors required for BSA type bbs).
– Compatible with Biocentric 30 for singlespeed use.
– NMF internal cable and housing guides for shifting and rear brake.
– Front and rear rack/fender mounts.
– 27.2 seat post.
– 31.8 seat collar.
– 34.9 front derailleur clamp.
– 1.125” X 1.5” tapered integrated (campy style) head tube, headset included, cane creek description: IS42/28.6 IS52/40.
– Disc brake only, 30 mm tall flat mount
– 160 mm max rotor size.
– 142 X 12 rear spacing, 100 x 15 front spacing.
– All sizes have 2 inner triangle bottle mounts.
– Can fit up to a 700x40c/650x40c tire (tire sizes vary by brand, some tires may not fit).
– Compatible with standard 1x and 2x systems.
Recommended use: Gravel
Frame material: aluminium
Frame type: Hardtail
Head tube diameter: 1 1/2 to 1 1/8 tapered
Headset included: Yes
Bottom bracket type: 68 mm PF30
Biocentric compatible: Biocentric 30
Cable routing: internal
Front derailleur mount: 34,9 mm up clamp
Derailleur pull: Bottom
Brake mount: Flat Mount
Seatpost diameter: 27,2 mm
Rear axle included: Yes. 12×142 mm
Manufacturer warranty: 5 years
Color: Forge Grey/Sky Blue
Frame: RLT 9 Hydroformed 6061 Aluminum; Integrated bottle, bag, rack and fender mounts; Flat mount; 12X142 Thru axle
Fork: Niner RDO Full Carbon; integrated bottle, bag, rack and fenders mounts; Internal cable routing; Flat mount; 12X100 Thru axe
Front wheel: TFHPC Grinder 15/12×142
Rear wheel: TFHPC Grinder 15/12×142
Front tire: WTB Nano 40 Comp
Rear tire: WTB Nano 40 Comp
Brakes: SRAM Apex 1 Hidraulyc Flatmount
Brake levers: SRAM Apex 1
Brake rotors: SRAM Centerline 160/140 mm
Chain: SRAM PC1110
Rear derailleur: SRAM Apex 1 Long Cage
Cassette: SRAM PG1130 11-42 T
Crankset: SRAM Apex 1 172.5 mm 40 T
Bottom bracket: TFHPC PF30 24 mm GXP
Saddle: Ergon Sport Men (Stealth)
Seatpost: TFHPC Comp
Handlebar: TFHPC Aerocross 460 mm 8º flare
Stem: TFHPC Comp+
Headset: Niner integrated Shis description IS42/28.6|IS52/40
Tape: Finna Landscape V2
Frame sizes: 47 cm, 50 cm, 53 cm, 56 cm, 59 cm, 62 cm
Adventure awaits… all aboard aluminum
The RLT 9 maximizes your freedom and access to the Road Less Traveled. With affordable, high performing materials, elegant engineering, and a fully-featured frameset, there’s nothing stopping you from achieving your off road aspirations. There’s no surface that can’t be ridden, no side roads that must be skipped. And best of all, the RLT 9 offers unbeatable value at every level.
Niner’s 6061 aluminum RLT 9 is welded with hydroformed aluminum tubing. This material is universally praised for affordability and versatility. Before welding, we are careful to shape the tubing to optimize strength, durability, stiffness, all the while keeping it as lightweight as possible.The latest version of our vaunted aluminum gravel frame features a new, forged chainstay yoke to improve tire clearance and stiffness. This design leaves us with an elegant and simple multi-talented platform.
Fork in the road? No problem with RDO carbon out front
Upfront, the RLT 9 features our all-new RDO carbon fiber fork. It’s made from our famous Race Day Optimized carbon fiber, which is built with a unique process that optimizes complete compaction of the carbon layers under heat and pressure. By maximizing the carbon-to-resin ratio in the finished product, we keep this fork light and stiff while improving compliance over rough surfaces.
The brake hose is routed internally through a fully sleeved guide tube, which mean no more fishing for wires. Multiple rack, fender, and cargo mounts make light work of heavy loads. The 12x100mm thru-axle and flat mount disc brake attachments are compatible with contemporary components. Finally, for fully off-grid adventures, the new fork features internal wire routing and fitment for a hub dynamo powered light.
Choose your wheels, choose your adventure
With more tire clearance than ever before, the RLT 9 can accommodate tires as wide as 700x50c. And if you prefer smaller diameter wheels with wider rubber, interchangeability is easy. Simply swap to 650b wheels and fit tires as wide as 2.0.
Everyone has a different reason for the ride. Durable, affordable aluminum is ideal for a range of rides. Anything is possible – from ripping around campus to a cross-continent cruise, the RLT 9 has it handled.
Frame features fit for going farther
The RLT 9 is made for gravel roads around the world. And if you’re serious about literally riding anywhere in the world, this bike will get you there.
Multiple mounting points on the frame give you the option to fit bottles, bags, racks, fenders, and frankly, almost any accessory that could be bolted to your bike. Custom bags mounted to the frame won’t require straps, and gear of all sorts can ride along with you.
Internal cable routing keeps the frame looking tidy. Combined with a PF30 bottom bracket shell, it’s easy to fit a geared or singlespeed drivetrain, and either mechanical or electronic shifting. And if your rides tend to take a turn for the rowdy, there’s even room to fit a dropper post.
Room to roam
Niner RLT gravel bikes have room to fit 700x50c tires (or 650b x 2.0).
Integrated frame mounts
So many ways to carry all your adventure gear. 26 threaded mounts to fit custom bags, bottles, racks, fenders, lights, and more.
We designed this bike to keep you comfortable on those long rides. RLT 9 gravel bikes have longer chainstays, lower bottom bracket height and slacker headtube angles.
Interchangeable wheel size
The Niner RLT 9 bikes are designed to fit both 700c and 650b wheels, for ultimate versatility and adaptability to suit any adventure.
Biocentric Bottom Bracket
Fit any drivetrain, geared or singlespeed. No bolt on hubs, no chain tensioners cluttering your ride, no brake adjustments with gear changes
We have you covered with warranty service and a support team that actually answers the phone. So go ahead, search out a gravel road you’ve always wanted to explore.
Niner RDO carbon fork
Custom 12x100mm gravel-tuned RDO carbon fork with rack, fender and bottle mounts, plus internal cable and dynamo routing, perfect for those long hauls.
– Accepts up to a 40 mm tire.
– Flat mount disc brakes make adjustment easier.
– Niner’s rdo carbon compaction frame delivers comfort and dependabilty.
– Super thin profile seat stays and top tube deliver all day comfort.
– A massive down tube and chainstays keep power transfer in check.
– Tried and true geometry designed for competitve all-condition riding and multiday adventures and everything in between.
– NMF internal cable and housing guides means no more fishing.
– 2 Water bottle cage mounts inside the triangle of every frame, no matter the size.
– Three mounting bolts on each fork leg allows for a variety of bike setups.
– PF 30 bb shell works for geared or singlespeed compatible with the Niner Biocentric II (Biocentric not included).
– 142 X 12 rear and 100 x 15 front spacing resists twisting in the frame/fork and maintains precise disc brake adjustment.
– Di2 compatibility.