Designed by and for gravel cyclists, Gran Tourer II Dial Shoe takes the popular silhouette of QUOC’s best-selling Gran Tourer Lace, and combines it with a stiffer sole and in-house developed dial system technology. With a supple, foot-hugging upper, vibration-absorbing insoles and optimally padded lining, the shoe offers unyielding comfort, evenly distributing pressure and eliminating hotspots on and off the bike.
Adapted for micro-accurate precision adjustment, the intuitive dial system features a one-click quick release, making it easy to get on and off in dynamic ride scenarios. A stiffer, Nylon-composite midsole delivers performance and race-readiness to the shoe while remaining airy and lightweight. In the outsole, QUOC’s custom-specced GravelGrip™ rubber is adapted for excellent grip and walkability, whether you’re competing in multi-day, ultra-distance races, or embarking on a leisurely hike-a-bike tour.
Now with a sturdier, quality microfibre, and nature-inspired air holes for maximum ventilation, the shoe features quick-drying ankle padding for all-weather riding. Crafted from a single-piece upper, the understated, modern aesthetic comes complete with pristine edge detailing and QUOC’s signature colour border.
– Replaceable, fast-adjust single dial system
– Stiff, Nylon-composite midsole for race-ready performance
– Vibration-absorbing insole works perfectly with midsole for optimal density and cushioning
– GravelGrip™ custom-specced proprietary rubber compound outsole
– Hardwearing, easy-care upper made from splashproof microfibre
– Light, pared-down lining and quick-drying padding for reduced water intake
– One-way air holes for maximum ventilation and breathability
– 3M™ reflective logo and rear strip offering high visibility
– Fully recessed MTB/SPD cleat compatibility
Fast-adjust Dial System
QUOC’s own quick-release, precision-adjustment dial delivers a customised fit, excellent pressure distribution and relief for numb hands in cold weather.
Supple and supportive, the bombproof, all-weather microfibre molds to the rider’s foot over time.
Our QUOC-formulated rubber compound outsole delivers maximum grip and durability on hard surfaces.