And QUOC crafted it with a strengthened mid-board that helps to deliver all of your effort to the pedals, whether you’re riding to work, headed on a multi-day adventure, or taking on the MTB trails.
Tailoring to a host of different riders, Weekend delivers performance, grip and comfort to flat-pedal riders, while simultaneously supporting clip-in pedal connectivity for even greater power efficiency via a removable rubber cleat cover.
The outsole is made from recycled cork-infused rubber, an innovative and sustainable alternative to widely-used EVA. Featuring a gravel tyre-inspired lug pattern on the tread, the boot provides excellent traction and grip across mixed-surfaces, from tarmac pavements to off-road scenarios.
- Bike-friendly midsole
- Eco-friendly, cork-infused EVA/rubber sole
- Multifunctional upper material – easy care, splash-proof, quick moisture-wicking and anti-bacterial/anti-odour
- All-terrain traction
- 100% vegan-friendly
- Patented Dual Lock-Lace system
- Signature 3M™ reflective toe guard and heel strip
- Fully recessed MTB/SPD cleat compatibility
- Weight: 450g in size EU43