The 440% range of the XPLR XG-1251 cassette provides smooth gear progression when you’re sweating up gravel climbs, and tight jumps on the high end for when it’s time to drill it on asphalt. Shift features on each cog are optimized for electronic shifting, so you’ll get fast, smooth and precise shifts every time.
– X-Range gearing gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear
– 440% range gives the coverage 1x gravel riders want
– For use with XPLR 1x rear derailleurs
– Compatible with Flattop chains
– Compatible with XDR driver body
– MINI CLUSTER technology for light weight and durability
There are no reviews yet.