The Wahoo KICKR SNAP makes indoor training a “snap!” It’s a convenient, easy to set-up wheel-on smart trainer with the realistic ride experience Wahoo smart trainers are known for. The SNAP’s legendary flywheel features technology that creates the same resistance experienced when riding outdoors. Plus, no other indoor bike trainer has more software training options, including Zwift and Trainer Road. The KICKR SNAP includes LED lights for connection status, third party power meter support, and the power measurement is now accurate up to +/-3%.
OPTIMIZED FLYWHEEL TECHNOLOGY
KICKR SNAP features a 10.5lb flywheel engineered to provide riders with the precise inertia needed to recreate an outdoor ride feel while training indoors.
The flywheel on the KICKR SNAP was designed specifically to provide a smooth and quiet riding experience.
When connected to your smartphone, tablet or computer, KICKR SNAP automatically sets your resistance via your favorite app or software.
REALISTIC RIDE FEEL
The KICKR SNAP flywheel is innovative and proven technology that emulates the power and inertia experienced during outdoor riding. It provides the most realistic ride feel especially when using virtual riding/training platforms like Zwift, The Sufferfest, and Trainer Road.
12% MAXIMUM GRADE SIMULATION
The resistence of the KICKR SNAP automatically adjusts to simulate climbs up to a 12% incline.
+/- 3% POWER ACCURACY
Enhanced power accuracy to provide accurate power measurement of +/- 3% and generate up to 1500W of resistance.
QUICK RELEASE AXLE COMPATIBLE
The KICKR SNAP is compatible with standard 130/135mm quick release out of the box and 12×142 with the purchase of an adapter. Click to find out if your bike is compatible.
DISC BRAKE CLEARANCE
The design of the KICKR SNAP ensures clearance for flat mount and disk brake equipped bikes.
ANT+, ANT+ FE-C AND BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY
ANT+ and Bluetooth capabilities allow it to connect to both smartphones and GPS devices simultaneously or separately. An ANT+ FE-C connection allows the KICKR SNAP to be controlled from any FE-C enabled device or application.
CONVENIENT DESIGN & SET-UP
The wheel-on design of KICKR SNAP makes it easy to turn your road, mountain, or TT bike into a powerful indoor smart trainer.
LED INDICATOR LIGHTS
Visual confirmation that KICKR SNAP is powered, connected and transmitting via Bluetooth and / or ANT+
PROFESSIONAL GRADE DURABILITY
Robust steel construction ensures the KICKR SNAP stays in place while you crank out the watts and stands up to years of heavy use.
MEASURES SPEED, DISTANCE, AND POWER
Get these vital cycling metrics on your indoor ride on the KICKR SNAP without connecting any extra sensors
KICKR HEADWIND COMPATIBLE
KICKR HEADWIND brings innovative climate control to your indoor training experience. Pair to your KICKR BIKE and as your speed or heart rate increases, so will the fan speed.
ELEMNT BIKE COMPUTER COMPATIBLE
Connect the KICKR SNAP to any ELEMNT Bike Computer to relive rides or perform planned workouts.
KICKR CLIMB COMPATIBLE
When paired with the KICKR CORE smart trainer, the KICKR CLIMB indoor grade simulator will match ascents up to 20% and descents up to -10% with physical grade changes. It takes your training to the next level – literally.
THIRD PARTY APP COMPATIBILITY
Works with popular training apps such as Zwift, The Sufferfest, and TrainerRoad. For more details on which apps are compatible with the KICKR, download our in-depth KICKR app comparison chart.
THIRD PARTY POWER METER SUPPORT
Compatible with a third party power meter as another method of power measurement
BONUS FEATURE! FREE TRIALS FROM OUR FAVORITE APP PARTNERS
When you register your KICKR in the Wahoo Fitness app, you’ll receive these awesome offers from our partners:
- 30 Days FREE of Zwift for new members
- 60 Days FREE of Strava Summit for new Strava members
- 30 Days FREE of TrainerRoad for new users
- 60 Days FREE of The Sufferfest Training Center for new Sufferfest members
- 30 Days FREE of Fulgaz for new subscribers
- 30 Days FREE of Rouvy for new premium subscribers
- Part Number: WFBKTR3
- Dimensions (legs open):29″ x 26″ (74cm x 66cm)
- Weight: 38lbs
- Rear Wheel size: 650c RD / 26″ MTB / 700c RD / 650b MTB / 29″ MTB. Click to check bike compatibility with KICKR SNAP
- Hub Types: 130mm and 135mm Quick Release and 12×142 Thru-Axle with adapter (sold separately).
- Warning: Due to variations in thru axle dropouts, it is not possible to guarantee compatibility with all 12×142 bicycles. To fully ensure compatibility, please see the KICKR SNAP Thru Axle Compatibility page, then visit a local Wahoo Fitness retailer to test your bicycle’s fit or contact support before purchasing.
- Drivetrain: N/A
- Metrics: Speed, power, distance
- Front wheel block: Included
- Resistance type: Electromagnetic
- Accuracy: +/- 3%
- Wireless software updates: Yes
- 3rd party power meter support: Yes
- Connectivity: ANT+, ANT+ FE-C, and Bluetooth Smart
- Devices: iOS / Android / PC (Mac and Windows)
- Max User Weight: 250 lbs
- Power Requirements: 100-240V~1.5A 50-60 Hz
- Flywheel Weight: 10.5 lbs
- Maximum Simulated Grade: 12%
- Maximum Power Output: 1500 Watts
IN THE BOX:
Front wheel block
Quick release skewer