SG2 PUNCTURE PROTECTION:
This tire is available with our all-new SG2 Puncture Protection, which is a lightweight nylon insert that provides bead-to-bead coverage and ensures every area of the tire is defended against slashes and punctures. As events become progressively rougher and cyclists pedal farther, gravel gets tougher. It only makes sense for gravel tires to become tougher as well.
- Nylon fibers have a flat profile, which reduces the amount of rubber needed to fill the gaps between fibers and minimizes weight.
- Protected SG2 gravel tires feature a 120tpi casing, which improves suppleness compared to a traditional 60tpi tire.
- SG2 was specifically designed to be a puncture protection layer, but it also improves air retention and eliminates seeping at the sidewall.
- Minimal rolling resistance due to raised, consistent centerline tread.
- Long, staggered knobs provide steadfast traction without cutting down on speed.
- TCS Light/Fast Rolling versions of the Nano 40 tire provide ultimate tubeless reliability for gravel or cyclocross racing.
- Race and Comp level tires are designed to provide optimal performance at a competitive weight, but must be used with inner tubes. Race and Comp level tires are not tubeless compatible.
- Available with black or tan sidewalls.