SPEEDPLAY ZERO AERO WALKABLE CLEATS
Walk in confidence with the Speedplay Zero Aero Walkable Cleats. Designed specifically for the Zero pedal, this product adds grip and means your coffee stops need not need to resemble a bad ice skating competition.
The basis of the cleats is the rubber covers. These stay attached to the cleats when you ride. As well as adding grip, the rubber extends the cleat’s lifespan by adding durability. The system includes Cleat Buddies. These are plugs which are designed for walking in dirty conditions.
When riding these Buddies can simply be removed and placed in a rear jersey pocket or bag. Easy to keep together, they snap on to each other.
The cleat’s have been designed to be ultra aerodynamic. A dimpled surface works to improve speed and reduce drag.
Float is adjusted on the pedal. Offering a fixed position or adjustment up to 15 degrees of float.
Please note: Zero Aero Walkable Cleats are not compatible with Speedplay Ultra Light Action and X-Series pedals.
- Grippy, rubberised tread covers the cleat for improved traction
- Durable cover material is resistant to wear and will not scuff floors
- Thin, contoured cleat profile makes walking easier and more fluid
- Zero Aero Walkable™ Cleats are streamlined to reduce drag and are compatible with all models of Speedplay Zero Pedal Systems
- Fits all standard 3-Hole and 4-Hole shoes
- Replacement Cleat Buddies are available separately
- Float is adjusted on the pedal. Offering a fixed position or adjustment up to 15 degrees of float.