Counting on all ten fingers was yesterday! Because whether you commute to work or take a bike ride with the family – with the BC 10.0 WL STS from SIGMA you have the ten most important readings of your trip always in view.The display of the wireless bike computer BC 10.0 WL ATS from SIGMA offers with 31 x 39 mm ample space to permanently display your current speed on the upper half and below one of nine other important to interesting information according to your selection. Under the hood, the BC 10 has the functions speed/speedometer, trip distance, total distance, time, trip riding time, total riding time, maximum speed and temperature. In addition, the device shows you the average speed if desired and optionally compares this with the current speed. This is represented by an arrowhead next to the speed display: An arrow up means you’re going faster than average. An arrow down indicates that you are going faster than average. In addition, you can choose between seven languages (German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and Polish) in the menu control of the BC 10.0 and have your computer notify you when the bike has reached a service interval. Its tidiness makes this Bicycle Computer really easy to read, so your attention can stay where it belongs: Riding! This is also ensured by the fumble-free operation via exactly one large button. Thus, the selection of the functions of the BC 10.0 is also possible while driving safely. With the included cable ties, the bracket of the BC 10.0 on the handlebars as well as its speed sensor on the wheel and the radio transmitter on the fork can be easily and securely attached. With a handle you can take your bike computer from the holder and put it in your pocket, for example.
Features – SIGMA BC 10.0 WL ATS
- Clear information, best possible readability thanks to two-part 31 x 39 mm display
- Very easy and therefore safe operation via a large button
- Practical start-stop function: auto-start when moving off and auto-pause when stationary
- Display of values for speed, trip distance, total distance, time, trip driving time and total driving time, average speed, comparison average with current speed, maximum speed, temperature.
- Selection via clear labeling
- Rugged and waterproof case
- Thanks to predefined tire sizes, setting up the SIGMA computer for a new bike is as easy as can be – from small children’s bikes to 29″ bikes. If desired, it is also possible to enter the self-measured tire circumference to the millimeter.
- Simple but secure mounting with cable ties
There are no reviews yet.